(înapoi la pagina ZOHAR CUPRINS / Vayera – click)
424) “And the Lord did unto Sarah.” Since he said, “And the Lord visited Sarah,” why, “And the Lord did unto Sarah”? The fruit of the actions of the Creator is from that river that stretches out of Eden, meaning ZA and the souls of the righteous. In other words, its deed is the souls of the righteous. And this is the fortune from which all good blessings and timely rains pour out, as it is written, “To water the garden.” It trickles and waters from above downwards because sons depend on this fortune and on no other place. Fortune is Dikna de AA. And when ZA receives the Mochin from him, he is called “fortune,” too.
425) This is why it is written, “And the Lord visited Sarah.” It writes, “Visited,” which is female. “And the Lord did unto Sarah.” Doing—the sons and the souls of the righteous, which are the fruits of His actions—is above this degree of visiting, as it was explained that it depends on the fortune. This is why it writes “visiting” here, which extends from the Nukva, and “doing” there, which extends from ZA. And this is why he said HaVaYaH and HaVaYaH [Lord and Lord], since it is all one. It writes of the visiting, “And the Lord visited,” He and His courthouse, meaning Nukva, and it writes of the doing, “And the Lord did,” which is ZA.
426) “Children are a heritage of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward.” “Children are a heritage of the Lord” means inheritance in which to unite with the Creator so as to never part from Him. This is so because one who is rewarded with sons in this world is rewarded with them so as to be in the presence of the Creator in the next world. It is because that son that the man left, with whom he was rewarded in this world, will make him worthy of the next world. And through him he will enter the Creator’s inheritance.
427) What is the “Heritage of the Lord”? It is the land of the living, the Nukva. Also, King David called the land of Israel “the land of the living,” “the inheritance of the Lord,” as it is written, “For they have driven me out this day that I should not cling unto the inheritance of the Lord.” This is why he says, “Children are a heritage of the Lord.” Who awards a person with the heritage of the Lord? Sons award him. If he is rewarded with sons in this world, they are “The fruit of the womb,” the reward. They are a reward and a good inheritance in the eternal world, since through that fruit of the womb, man is rewarded with the eternal world.
428) “Children are a heritage of the Lord,” meaning a heritage and inheritance of the fruits of the deeds of the Creator, the tree of life, since the Creator is called “the tree of life” because it is from there that man is rewarded with sons, as it is written, “From Me is your fruit found.” It is written, “Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them”; happy is he in this world and happy is he in the next world.
429) “They will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate.” Who are the enemies at the gate? The litigants. When the soul departs this world there are several litigants that stumble before him prior to entering his place. “In the gate” means that they stand in the same gate through which he entered. And he is saved from them because he placed a mortgage in this world—the sons—and for them he will be rewarded with the eternal world. This is why “They will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate.”
430) As long as one engages in Torah, Divinity comes and joins. It is all the more so when traveling along the way—Divinity comes and puts herself ahead, walking before the people who have been rewarded with the faith of the Creator.