(înapoi la pagina ZOHAR CUPRINS / PEKUDEI – click)
853) The second palace of the Sitra Achra is a darker palace than the first palace. It is called “pit,” according to the name of the evil inclination, who is called “impure.” This is because the first palace is called “hole,” according to the name of the evil inclination, who is called “Satan.” This one is called “pit,” according to the name of the evil inclination, who is called “impure.” There are three doors in this palace.
854) In the first door stands an appointee, Astiria, with several thousands and tens of thousands of harm-doing angels under him. He stands over all those who corrupt their ways spilling semen on the earth, or ejecting semen not as it should be, or those who fornicate with their hands. They are the ones who do not see the face of Divinity whatsoever, but that appointee on the side of Tuma’a comes out at that time, with several thousands and tens of thousands with him, all gathering over that person to defile him in this world. Afterwards, when his soul comes out of him from this world, that appointee and all those with him defile his soul, grip her, and bring her to be sentenced by them.
855) Those harm-doing angels are called “a boiling layer of semen,” when all the impure irate are standing over it, for they are all standing and staying on that person at the time when he is warming himself. They warm him up into this passion, and then take that passion and that semen that is spilled to the ground. They are strengthened by it, and raise it up, causing this covenant above, Yesod, to be enslaved on the side of Tuma’a, to delight them and to strengthen them.
856) The second door, where the appointee, Taskipa, stands, is appointed over all those who corrupt their ways, but do not ejaculate on the ground, but ejaculate in beasts or in a strict prohibition in the Torah, such as incest. That appointee, and several thousand and tens of thousands with him, are all standing over him to sentence him, like the ones that are sentenced in the first door.
857) That appointee has a cup of poison in his hand, the cup of His fury. All those slain of the courthouse who were killed or punished for those transgressions were all uprooted from those sides of the Tuma’a. They neither have a portion in them nor in the cup of poison because of that other cup, which they drank in the beginning, when the courthouse gave them to drink prior to their death. Their death through the courthouse is his atonement.
858) All those who did not drink the cup of the courthouse, who were not put to death by the courthouse, so they are uprooted from the cup of poison, afterwards—when his soul departs this world—that appointee and all those with him grip, and this is the bitter day when the soul is sodden with several Dinim, different from one another.
859) Within that palace is the spirit, Niatziriel. Three bitter drops come out of that strong spirit, and they fall into the cup of poison: gravel, the bitterness of death, and chalice. Those three drops later fall from the cup to the sword of the angel of death, who puts people to death.
860) Snagdiel is appointed in the third door. He is appointed over all those who inserted the holy covenant into another woman, from the side of a foreign god, and all those who corrupt their ways in that, lying about the token of the holy covenant. That appointee and all those with him all depict within them depictions of those impure women, in which the holy covenant is defiled, and they are all written before him when a person leaves this world, and later defile that spirit.
861) All the secrets of witchcraft to kill people prematurely are in this palace, and all those charms that people use here. Those who do magic to be defiled in them, like Balaam, who was charming with his magic, were defiled first by the impurity of the boiling semen that they ejaculated in the beast. And this is why Balaam was sentenced in it, in the boiling layer of semen. This is also why the palace is called Impure Shachat [which means both “hay” and “pit”].
862) In that palace, there is the spirit, Sartia, an appointee under the spirit above. There are several thousand and tens of thousands under him, and all are standing over the word that comes out with a man’s spirit in a dream from the holy side. That spirit of Tuma’a, and all those litigants with him come out and conjoin in that word, descend to it, and bond with it, to deny him of that matter. Instead, they inform him other matters, words of falsehood along with words of truth.
863) Such is the way of the liar. If he does not take a word of truth, he cannot mend his lies so he is believed. It is likewise with those here, since they mingle in words of truth that he saw in his dream and deny them from him, later informing him words of truth in order to keep the words of falsehood that they inform him. Afterwards the matter spreads in those lower spirits below, who have no existence and do not exist, and they inform the matter in the world to several sides and several kinds.
864) Two spirits come out of that palace, changing once to men and once to women. They walk and roam the world in the air, laugh at people in a dream and seem to them as beautiful women in the vision of the dream, taking the man’s passion. To women, they appear as men. They are called Evil and Affliction, as it is written, “Nor will any affliction come near your tent.”
865) Those Evil and Affliction are called “bottom spirits,” emerging from a flame of fire, since when those spirits of above journey inside the palace, two flames of fire come out and wander in the world, and those two spirits—Evil and Affliction—are made of them, and it is all on the side of Tuma’a. Happy are the righteous, who avoid those sides and keep themselves from them. It is written about it, “To keep you from a foreign woman.”
(înapoi la pagina ZOHAR CUPRINS / PEKUDEI – click)