(înapoi la pagina ZOHAR CUPRINS / TAZRIA – click)
156) Idol worshippers and other people live in the house and they are whole, meaning they are not harmed. They come from their side, which is why they are not harmed. But one who fears sin could be harmed. But even if they continue to live in it, they cannot be unharmed. It is written, “Their houses are safe, without fear,” meaning that the house was from another, who built it in righteousness, and the wicked took it and sat in it. But the text says “Their houses are safe, without fear,” meaning when their houses are safe, without fear—for they were built in righteousness—God’s rod is not upon them.
158) When affliction enters the house, the spirit of impurity that was in the house appears, and they fight one another. At first it seems that the spirit of impurity that was covered has reappeared, and the affliction that was revealed has been covered. Afterwards, it appears that an affliction was revealed in the house and that the spirit of impurity has been covered. It is written about that, “Shall come and tell the priest,” for it is a word of wisdom.
The affliction and the spirit of impurity that is in the house are opposites, since it is not built in righteousness. The spirit of impurity extends illumination of Hochma of the left line from above downwards, GAR, and the affliction is considered Avir de Katnut that diminishes the GAR of the left line. Hence, when the affliction is seen in the house, the spirit of impurity is immediately covered because the GAR of the left has been diminished and he has nothing from which to suck. Afterwards, however, he returns and overcomes the affliction and appears, and the affliction becomes covered and unseen.
When the affliction enters and appears in the house, the spirit of impurity overcomes it and appears, and the affliction is covered, as they fight each other. This is why he says, “It seems to me,” since he first saw that the spirit of impurity that was covered when the affliction came has reappeared. And the affliction that was revealed in the house has been covered due to the appearance of the spirit of impurity. This means that the affliction has returned and overcame the spirit of impurity, and the form of the affliction reappears to him in the house. Then the spirit of impurity is covered and disappears.
He writes, “It seems to me like an affliction in the house.” As an affliction, but it is not an affliction, since he saw them fighting each other and thought that the spirit of impurity would prevail and would cover and conceal the affliction. This is why he says, “It seems to me,” for it seemed to him that the affliction has overcome the spirit of impurity and its shape was seen in the house. But for another or for a priest, it may seem different, meaning that it is about the word of wisdom, since the affliction annuls and conceals the illumination of Hochma.
159) And then came the priest, and they will tear down the house, its timbers, and its stones and all. And since they tore and purified everything, they are blessed. At that time, it is written, “And have built good houses and lived in them,” meaning they will be built in righteousness. Those are called “good,” since the first houses were not good and were not included in holiness and purity.
160) Thus, how do we understand the text that they wrote, “And houses full of good things which you did not fill”? If the spirit of impurity is in them, how are they full of good things? They are filled with abundance of money, silver, and gold, and with everything, as it is written, “For the good things of all the land of Egypt.”
But all of the houses of the Egyptians were filled with charms and idolatry. How can the verse say, “For the good things of all the land of Egypt”? It was said, “Good things” because of the wealth of the land. And here, too, it says, “And houses full of good things” for the wealth and the fortune.
161) On two occasions did Israel take wealth: one was when they came out of the exile in Egypt, and the other was when the came to the land and tore down the infected houses. All the infections of the houses were certainly to sanctify the land and to remove the spirit of impurity from the land and from Israel. Yet, when he smashed the house, he would find fortune in it, sufficient to build and to fill his house, so he would not regret that he had shattered the house and will be in the abode of holiness.
162) “And if a man or a woman have in the skin of their flesh bright spots, even white bright spots.” There is great acrimony in the bright spots. Three hundred rules and verdicts were said about it. It is in a vision, and in a vision is it judged by these many ways. There are those who observe three hundred reasons in the strong brightness. And I learned them all except that one black hair is still impure because it is one witness, while two black hairs are two witnesses and it is pure. Henceforth, even a hundred hairs are as two, and two hairs are as a hundred. This is what I later learned from the verse, “A single witness shall not rise up against a man on account of any iniquity or any sin… on the evidence of two witnesses.”
(înapoi la pagina ZOHAR CUPRINS / TAZRIA – click)