(înapoi la pagina ZOHAR CUPRINS / ACHAREI MOT – click)
300) Anyone who has been circumcised and inscribed in the holy name is given in the revealed words in the Torah. He is informed in acronyms, in summaries, and the strict caution of the Mitzvot of the Torah is placed on him. And not more, until he rises to another degree, as it is written, “He declares His words to Jacob.” However, “His statutes and His ordinances to Israel.” This is a higher degree, as it is written, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel shall be your name.”
Thus, Israel is more important than Jacob. This is why it is written, “His statutes and His ordinances to Israel,” which are the secrets of the Torah, the laws of the Torah, and the concealed matters of the Torah. This should be revealed only to one who is at a higher level, as it should be.
301) And as it is with Israel, that only to those who are at a high level is the Torah revealed, it is even more so to idol worshipping nations. And anyone who has not been circumcised, but is given even one small letter in the Torah, it is as though he ruined the world and is lying in the name of the Creator, for everything depends on the circumcision, and one is connected to the other. The Torah is tied to the circumcision, as it is written, “If My covenant is not day and night, I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth.”
302) It is written, “This is the law [Torah] that Moses placed before the children of Israel.” He placed it before the children of Israel, but he did not place it before the rest of the nations. This is why it is written, “Speak to the children of Israel,” and it is written, “And to the children of Israel you will say,” And likewise all of them: only to Israel.
303) The first thing that infants are given in the Torah is the alphabet. It is something that the people of the world cannot attain with their intelligence or can conceive to want, much less to speak with their mouths. Even high angels and the higher than high cannot attain because they are the concealments of the holy name.
1,405 ten thousand worlds are all hanging on the tip of the Aleph, the tip of the top Yod in the Aleph, and seventy-two holy names are engraved in inscribed letters that exist in them. Upper and lower, heaven and earth, and the king’s throne are hanging from one side to the other, from the top tip to the bottom tip of the expansion of the Aleph. They are the existence of all the worlds, and the supporters of the upper and lower in regard to the wisdom.
Aleph contains within it all the Partzufim of Atzilut because the tip of the upper Yod of the Aleph is AA, and the Yod itself is upper AVI, GAR de Bina. The Vav in the middle of the Aleph, between the upper Yod and the lower one, is YESHSUT, and the bottom Yod is ZA and Malchut.
1,405 ten thousand worlds are all hanging on the tip of the Aleph, since the tip of the Aleph is AA, on which AVI rely. Abba is one thousand, and Ima is four hundred, which are HB TM, and the path that unites them includes HGT NH, which is five. The Vav in the middle of the Aleph is YESHSUT, VAK de Bina, and in them appear the roots of the seventy-two names implied in the written letters, “And went,” “And came,” “And pitched,” which are three lines.
The seventy-two names engraved in inscribed letters of “And went,” “And came,” “And pitched,” exist in upper AVI because YESHSUT in them, the roots of the three lines, the seventy-two names, extend from AVI, who are 1,405 worlds. The upper and lower, who are AVI and YESHSUT, heaven and earth, ZON, and the king’s throne, which is the Nukva that is parted from ZA, are hanging from side to side, from the top tip to the bottom tip of the expansion of the Aleph.
All those enter the Aleph from one side to the other because the tip of the Yod is AA, the top Yod of Aleph is AVI, Vav in the middle is YESHSUT, the bottom Yod is ZON and his separated Nukva. They are the existence of all the worlds, from which the Mochin of all the worlds, called “existence,” extend. The three supports, three lines, which extend illumination of Hochma—in the upper and lower—extend from them.
304) Blocked paths are the thirty-two paths of wisdom [Hochma]. Deep rivers are the Sefirot of Bina. Ten sayings are the ten Sefirot of Daat, which unites HB, which are HBD de ZA. They all emerge and extend to the worlds from the bottom tip below the Aleph because the bottom Yod of Aleph is ZON, whose lights extend through the bottom tip of the Yod. This is why it is an inclusive, for they are all included in Aleph. Henceforth the lights in Aleph begin to expand in Bet and in the rest of the letters, and there is no count to the Hochma that has been engraved here.
305) This is why the Torah, ZA, is the existence of all and the faith of all, to tie the connection of faith, Malchut with each other. And one who has been circumcised has connected in the tie of faith. One who has not been circumcised and was not connected in it, it is written about him, “And no foreign shall eat of the holy.” It is also written, “And no uncircumcised person shall eat of it,” since the spirit of Tuma’a from his side has awakened and has come to mingle with the Kedusha. Blessed is the Merciful one who has separated Israel His sons—who are inscribed in the holy inscription—from them and from their filth. It is written about them, “And I planted you a choice vine, entirely a truthful seed.” This is why it is written, “Let truth be given to Jacob,” and not to another. A true law [Torah] to a truthful seed.
306) It is written, “For the Lord will not forsake His people for the sake of His great name.” It is so because everything is tied to one another. Israel are tied to the Creator, to the holy inscription that is inscribed in their flesh, and this is why the Lord will not forsake His people.” Why? “For the sake of His great name,” which was inscribed in them.
307) The Torah is called “covenant,” and the Creator is called “covenant,” and the holy inscription, the circumcision, is called “covenant.” For this reason, everything is tied to one another and does not part from one another. The Torah and Israel, who are called “covenant,” are fine. But how do we know that the Creator is called “covenant”? From the verse, “And He remembered for them His covenant,” which is Yesod.
308) It is written, “My judgments you shall do and My statutes you shall keep.” “My statutes” are the customs of the king, ZA. “My judgments” are the judgments in the Torah. All the customs come from a place called Tzedek [justice], Malchut. They are called “My statutes,” and they are the king’s decrees. And wherever we read of a sentence, they are called “the king’s judgments,” the Holy King, the Creator, the king that peace is all His, who is the Holy King, where Din and Rachamim are gripped to one another. This is why it is written, “Justice and judgment are the foundation of Your throne.” Those are Din and Rachamim, and this is why they are statute and judgment. It is written about that, “His statutes and His judgments to Israel.” To Israel, and not to the rest of the nations.
309) Subsequently, it is written, “He has not done so to any nation, and His ordinances, they do not know them.” Even when one is circumcised but does not observe the Mitzvot of the Torah, he is exactly like an idolater and must not be taught Torah. This is why it is written, “An altar of stones shall you make Me.” The circumcision is truly an altar of stones, which softens his stony heart. And one who is circumcised but does not observe the Mitzvot of the Torah, the hardness of his heart remains intact and the filth is not removed from him. For this reason, his circumcision does not succeed and does not help him. This is why it is written, “For if you wield your sword on it, you will profane it.” Even though you wielded your sword on it, meaning were circumcised, still, because he is not observing the Mitzvot, “You will profane it.” The circumcision has been desecrated and is ineffective, and he must not be taught Torah.
310) This is why “He has not done so to every nation.” An ordinary gentile includes that person who was circumcised but does not observe the Mitzvot. “And His ordinances, they do not know them,” forever and ever. We do not give them another thing, meaning the literal Torah and Mitzvot, much less the secrets of Torah and the laws of Torah. It is written, “For the portion of the Lord is His people, Jacob the lot of His inheritance.” Happy is the nation that such is its state; happy is the nation whose God is the Lord.
(înapoi la pagina ZOHAR CUPRINS / ACHAREI MOT – click)