(înapoi la pagina ZOHAR CUPRINS / VAYIKRA – click)
422) “If a soul is unfaithful.” Indeed, a soul [Nefesh], and not Neshama or Ruach, who do not sin but depart prior to the sin. It is written, “Yet the soul of my lord shall be bound in the bundle of life with the Lord your God.” It is also written, “And the souls of your enemies, them shall he sling out, as from the hollow of a sling.” Thus, reward and punishment reach the soul primarily.
423) Happy are the righteous, for they have a high share in the Creator, in the holy share, in the King’s sanctities, since they sanctify themselves in the sanctities of their Master. And anyone who sanctifies, the Creator sanctifies him, as it is written, “Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be holy.” A person who sanctifies himself from below is sanctified from above. And when one sanctifies with the sanctity of his Master, his is clothed with a holy soul, which is the inheritance of the Creator and the assembly of Israel, for the soul is an offspring of ZON. And then he inherits everything. These are the ones who are called, “children of the Creator,” as it is written, “You are the children of the Lord your God.”
424) It is written, “Let the earth bring forth a living soul” [Hebrew: Nefesh]. King David inherited from that part, was tied in the upper knot, and inherited the kingship [Hebrew: Malchut]. For this reason, “Yet the soul of my lord shall be bound in the bundle of life.” Happy is he who inherits this high inheritance.
425) Woe unto those wicked ones whose souls are not rewarded in this world, and all the more so in the next world. It is written about them, “And the souls of your enemies, them shall he sling out, as from the hollow of a sling.” They walk and wander in the world and find no place to rest and to tie to, and they are defiled in the impure side. And a herald calls out and says, “If a soul is unfaithful” to the Lord. “He has defiled the sanctuary of the Lord,” meaning his soul. It cannot be said that it is the actual sanctuary of the Lord, since he did not enter holiness and was not included in it; hence, how can he defile it? And they are the harm-doers of the world, the souls of the wicked, since they cling to the Sitra Achra and they are made impure.
426) A soul—when the assembly of Israel is crowned, meaning Malchut, she is crowned with the holy King, ZA. And Malchut is called “the bundle of life” because everything is tied to her. The soul ties to her from below and ZA from above. When Divinity travels, meaning Malchut, she travels with the patriarchs, HGT de ZA, as it is written, “And the angel of God, who went.” These are the three verses, “And … who went,” “And it came,” and “And … stretched,” which indicate the three lines, HGT de ZA, from which Divinity receives and with whom she travels. This is why Divinity is called “the bundle of life,” because the three lines, HGT, are bundled in her.
427) Everything, the three lines, HGT, and Divinity, became one crown so they would be crowned together. And the Holy Name, the name AB, appeared within them. At that time, ZA is called “As an apple-tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the sons.” This is because the three lines, HGT, are three colors—white, red, and green—that are seen in the apple. And then Israel saw by the sea, the brightness of the upper precious one traveling before them. “And brought you out with His presence, with His great power, out of Egypt” are the patriarchs, HGT, the three lines, “And … who went,” “And it came,” and “And … stretched.” For this reason, this name, Malchut, breaks mountains and shatters rocks, it has good and it has bad. Happy are Israel.
428) This commandment is that one who is unfaithful to the holiness should bring a principal and a fifth, as it is written, “And shall add to it a fifth part of it.” The principal is Vav de HaVaYaH, ZA. Its fifth is Malchut, since there are five Behinot [discernments] KHB TM in ZA and Malchut is its fifth. This is the capital of the jubilee—the capital is ZA, which receives from the jubilee, Bina.
This is the meaning of the horn [in Hebrew, Keren means both “capital” and “horn”] that was in the forehead of that bull that Adam ha Rishon sacrificed. This horn implies to ZA, and exists for him for the next world, Bina, since he receives from Bina and his fruits are in this world, which are Malchut that receives from ZA. This is the Hey, Hey. The first Hey of HaVaYaH is Bina, and the bottom Hey of HaVaYaH is Malchut. And the Vav, ZA, stands between them and receives from the first Hey, the capital that exists for him for the next world, and imparts to the bottom Hey, the fruits in this world.
429) A goat for an offering. Why a goat? Its name causes it, to learn from the evil side. A goat indicates harsh and fierce Dinim. Thus, why is it offered as a sacrifice? It should be sacrificed because if the spirit of impurity passes over one or he engages in it, his sacrifice is this goat, in the same manner in which he sinned.
(înapoi la pagina ZOHAR CUPRINS / VAYIKRA – click)